PROCEDURE TO INCULCATE DISCIPLINE
The offenders will be dealt by the following disciplinary measures by the school.
First Step: 1. Counselling 2. Oral Warning
3. Asking the offender to explain in writing why the offence has occurred
Second Step: First written warning (with intimation and counter signature from the
Third Step: Second written warning (with intimation and counter signature from the
Fourth Step: Termination Order
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
- The School gate will close five minutes after the first bell rings.
- The late comers will be given a half day attendance.
- Three late arrivals in a month will lead to strict disciplinary action.
If a student has genuine reasons for his late arrivals, he/she will have to get an application signed from his/her parent/Guardian).
WITHDRAWLS & TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
- If a child has to be withdrawn from the school, one calendar month notice or one month fee in lieu there of has to be deposited.
- The Parents have to apply in writing for getting Transfer Certificate etc.
- T.C. will be issued after the written approval from the principal and it can be collected by parents after seven day of the submission of the application.
- Transfer Certificates for children being withdrawn will not be issued until all dues are paid
- A student may be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Non-payment of school dues
- Parents repeatedly not meeting the teacher in the school when called.
- Using unfair means in any examination.
- A student who fails twice in the same class.